Meet my friends and fellow teachers at the Woman’s Seaside Retreat

Meet my friend Jenn Pipe.





passionate, self-taught artist and business owner who shares her soul through her creative practice and the teaching of art-based projects, classes, and workshops. Founder of Self Esteem Through Art. Believes in the power of creativity as an unparalleled personal and spiritual growth tool. Has a unique style and niche that effortlessly combines self-discovery and empowerment with her process-based artistic approach. On a mission to positively impact the world through the healing combination of community and creativity. Helps people lose themselves in artistic platforms while simultaneously finding themselves again.


Meet my friend Kimberly 

Having spent 20 years designing creative arts curriculums for young children, Kimberly’s natural relationship to Art is open-ended and guided by process.
 
As a person, she is playful and grounded, warm and welcoming. In art, she is captivated by the process of unfolding and understands that, in both life and art, there will be unexpected outcomes to consider and to work with. She embraces the idea of beauty in imperfection and resiliency in both art and living.
 
A beachcomber, yoga teacher and wellness counselor - Kimberly ‘s life work is helping people find resources to live life feeling well, happy and whole. 

Kimberly McClure🌿
beachcombing. yoga+wellness.
https://www.kimberlymcclureyoga.






Meet my friend Michaela…


Hi! I’m an enthusiastic and playful mixed media artist and teacher from Sydney, Australia. I love to share my passion, joy and wisdom through my own daily art practices, projects, classes, workshops and commissions.


I am the Founder and Chief Creative Officer of Teal Hare Creations studio. I believe that our creative process is a catalyst for personal growth, self-awareness, expansion and transformation.


My style is bright, bold, saturated colors with high contrast. I love to encourage my students and viewers to comfortably take risks, expand their skill sets, and grow their courage and confidence in their creativity and art practices.


It’s my mission to help others rise up and shine whilst maintaining a sense of connection and community through their own expressive and creative practices.










Follow Michaela's artistic adventures and creative pursuits:

Comments

Popular Posts