Woman’s retreat 2024 is coming soon


 I have so many fabulous memories of last year’s retreat.

It hard to pin them down , we made wonderful art projects 

We laughed.

We cried Jenn , Kimberly and Tandy completely loss it when I read out my I am poem.

We spend time enjoying the beach.











Exploring the campus of St George’s 








We had great food , with the change in the program to fit in a longer lunch time , we got the bond over lobster rolls. Yummy ! 

Thursday night 




We made Spirit dolls


Stunning mix media journals


My I am slow stitch project 

We beach-combed.


We had camp fire picnic .


And we are planning to do it all again this June 7th  - 9th 2024

We have new projects to share , fun activities to do and thoughtful conversations and sisterhood to enjoy.

It really is a beautiful and worthwhile trip, it’s lightens the soul and refreshes the body.

Just being able to spend time at the beach is worth it .


I really want to share this experience with all my friends

It is time to spend some time for yourself , you will be a better person, better mother , better wife and a better human.

Follow the link.


https://jennpipe.com/2024-seaside-retreat-info/









Comments

Popular Posts