Feeding my soul

 This is my favorite photo of the time at last years retreat , time on the beach . To just be.


Just the wind blowing on my face and feel of the sand between my toes , the warming of the sun, the smell 

of the salty sea.


And marveling at the size of the seagulls.


 This alone is worth every penny.


⭐️☀️πŸŒŠπŸšπŸŒΏπŸƒπŸŒΈπŸŒž❤️🌿🐚🌞🌸☀️🌊⭐️πŸƒπŸŒΏ


It’s time I will treasure , hold in my memories forever.


As woman we don’t give ourselves many opportunities to switch off.

To take time.


Let’s face it none of us are getting any younger .


We are only this earth for a short period of time.


 I can’t think of a better use of my time than to go and spend it with like-minded women in a beautiful setting.


To learn

To talk 

To laugh

To cry

To see

To feel

To wonder 

To nurture 


To just be.


You definitely should join us again JUNE 8-11  2023.


Your soul will thank you.


Registration is $100 off through December 31, so get those registrations in soon! Link to sign up is in the comments. Come alone or come with friends. *Payment plans are available! 


#selfesteemthroughart #seasideretreatforwomen #weekendretreat #creativeescapes #womensweekendinnewportri #artretreat #vitaminsea #beachygetaways #womensweekend #soulcare #fillyourcup #aquidneckislandevents #artescapes #treatyourself #experiencesoverthings






Comments

Popular Posts