A life of its own




 So what was just a challenge to myself to do a stitched piece of fabric art each day.


Has taken on a special meaning. Something beautiful.


Something I wanted to share.


Part from numbering each one. 

I’ve added the name of the person or Situation I have pondering while working on each one.


 As I stitch I’m thinking about that person, that situation.


 So I could say that every stitch is a well-meaning thought,  a prayer almost. 

Some good juju going out into the universe. 

Some people do need some extra love and good juju, others just pop in my thoughts.


Maybe I’m useing a piece of fabric that reminds me of them or it’s a color I know they love. 

Or they just pop in there. 


You all know I’m going to be teaching in June at the woman’s retreat. ( and if you didn’t know and are interested please follow the link Below)


This is what you will learn , not only to add stitching to a piece of fabric in a pleasing way. 


but how to use that time to look inwards, to follow your heart.

To listen to your thoughts.


I don’t think I’m a deep thinker , I go with my gut and don’t overthink much in my life. 


But I have learnt to overthink when I’m doing my slow stitching. 


I hope I can help you to learn how to overthink too.


❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

Sending rainbow thoughts and love to all who need them. 


https://jennpipe.com/product/intentionally-at-peace-2022/








Comments

Popular Posts