100 day Challenge.

 Our lives are filled with challenges, some we happen on , some forced on us and others we take on ourselves to test or push our boundaries.



Yes my life is filled with the challenge of having a new puppy in the house. Did the other dogs act so crazy? Did they get into everything?

But if my life wasn’t crazy enough, I decided I needed an art challenge.

And what could be better the 100 days project.

So I decided to make a slow stitching project , one piece of slow stitch each day for 100 days.

Easy right ! 

Oh no!  but then I added to it, what if I used my stitching as inspiration for an abstract watercolor each day too?

Yes ! you now see why I’m beginning to think I have a masochistic bent. 

But apart from the occasional panic attack I won’t be able to make 100 different stitched pieces or watercolors.

It’s going really well.

I’m excited to see them all together at the end.

What a body of work I will have. 

So much Art.

And while I’m still doubting my sanity, it is fun.
















Comments

Popular Posts