Intentionally at Peace: A Seaside Retreat for Women






I’m so excited to be bring my Mindful Goddess class to Jennifer Pipe Woman’s retreat 

I’m so excited and can’t wait. 


Don’t worry if you do think you can’t Embroider. We will paint our own fabric. Our projects are going to be based on the colors of Ocean we can see , hear and feel.


You will go home with a piece of art but more important a piece that will bring mindful insight and clarity.


But also is uniquely yours.


Sun , sea , peace , Art , friendship.

Did I mention I was teaching?


Hope your join us.  June 10 - 12 2022

Registration is now open but it’s a Limited number of places.


 I don’t want you to miss out. 


Follow the link.







 https://jennpipe.com/product/intentionally-at-peace-2022/

Comments

Popular Posts