Cut and paste journal

 My KaePea Journal  






Supplies. 

Journal 
Monthly image sheets 
 Derwent ink tense blocks
Watercolors
Watercolor brush round No 8 
Scissors
Glue stick
Rubbermoon  stamps 
Black STARZ on ink
Brown and black Stabilo pencils
White Posca paint pen 


Every month KaePea sends her Patreon members image sheets of her art. So far each month I have put them in a folder for inspiration.


But this week I decided that I was going to challenge myself and others to take those sheets and use them to kick start our inspiration.

So I found an empty journal and set about pulling all the sheets I had and downloading the ones I didn’t have hard copies of.  
I also pulled my ink-tense sticks , watercolor brushes and watercolor pallet.

Scissors and glue stick. 

Began with cutting the sheet up to make new layouts.










It has been so fun and inspiring, I’m hooked. I will be cutting every one of the collage sheets I get now. 

If you’re interested in getting collage sheets sign up for www.patreon.com/kaepea

Hope you will join me and get out your scissors and start cutting. 

Hugs Wendy 








Comments

Popular Posts