Day 90/100

 First let me get my rant about Facebook out of the way.

They Initially put me in jail because on Art Foamies on Friday I commented that you you cut the head of the peace stamp and it would leave just the word. Seem cut and head are in violation of the community rules . The rules really suck by the way because the more you read on the web . The more crazy the rules are. 


But the extension on my violation is because yesterday I put on my Facebook page that I was in Facebook jail and  because I’ve did that they’ve extended it for another 28 days. 

And it not just I can’t see any of my friends posts they are Bombarding me with every ad that they have

So I’m done .


Facebook is not fun anymore


Okay




Where am I on my 100 day challenge, can you believe it day 90.




I was really luckily I found this perfect scrap that had a rose on. Clicking on photo will make it bigger so you can see the details.

Few more days to go.

See you tomorrow. 
Hugs 







Comments

Popular Posts